Wednesday, November 10, 2010

11/10/10

A month left before I return to the US.
Here's some pictures from Rome like I said I would post.


I was a little sad that the Pantheon (first picture) was under construction. Half of it was covered in scaffolding. I would have liked to see it in person completely. But we were also able to go inside and nothing in there was under construction. The day was utterly exhausting, but we got to see what we wanted, even if we ended up taking a train 2 hours later than we originally timed.

We started on new model/charcoal drawings this week. We have a male model this time. I already had to start another preliminary pencil drawing because as the model 'settled' into the pose, his shoulders rotated a little to a different angle. I have a picture of my 'finished' charcoal drawing from the past 5 weeks, but the internet has been bad lately, so it took me all day to even get those few pictures from Rome up.

No comments:

Post a Comment