Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9/20/10

Didn’t get to sleep until about 3am last night again. I keep waking up around 9-9:30, though. Today I forced myself to sleep until around noon so that I wouldn’t be so tired all day.

In a blah kind of a mood. Again, I’m bored. I promised myself that I would try to get out of the apartment for a little while at least once a day. So far I’ve kept that promise, but that still hasn’t kept boredom from me.

We went to the Duomo again today except this time we went into one of the museums. It had a bunch of statues, some frescos, and reliefs from the Duomo. Took some pictures. Got to see a Michelangelo statue. Most of the statues looked very judgmental and I didn’t like the way they were looking at me. They also had an entire wall of reliefs that had creepy children on them. Did not care at all for those.

My debit card finally worked. I only took out 20euros though because I still have no idea what’s in my account. I already close to spent all of it, though. We stopped and got some groceries and spices and some twine for the clothesline. Plus the museum cost 6euros. I’m hoping to go to the fresh market or COOP tomorrow to get the rest of what I need to make some vegetarian chili tomorrow night.

I saw a Great Dane today. It might not seem that odd in the states but here all of the dogs that I’ve seen have been small, no more than 30lbs usually. I miss Chevy.

The internet should be up tomorrow. Lucas went to the store again today and they apparently fixed everything and everything should be set by tomorrow by the time we wake up. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment