Friday, September 24, 2010

9/24/10

Went out walking around with Lucas today. We went to the Loggia dei Lanzi (stone garden) and Palazzo Vecchio and just walked around the streets. Of course there were tourists aplenty. I didn't feel so out of place snapping pictures of everything today. However, the pigeons seemed very aloof.

After taking pictures, we stopped and got some pizza. Lucas got Tonno pizza, pizza with tuna on it. He ate the entire thing. I could only finish half of my Caprese (just plain pizza with fresh tomatoes on it). The other half will be dinner tonight. Lucas has a picture of me eating it. I'll share as soon as he gets it online.

I'm also stealing Lucas' pictures of the apartment.
As you first enter.
The living room.
Upstairs.
Me in my room.
Lucas' room.
The bathroom.

Lacking a picture of the kitchen. But a kitchen is a kitchen.

Two and a half more days until classes start. I need them to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment