Thursday, September 23, 2010

9/23/10

Stayed in again today.
I did my laundry today, then attempted to hang it on the clothes line. One pair of jeans and the line was sagging dangerously. So I put the one pair of jeans on the line and another on the wire holding the clothesline posts. Then I hung the rest of my laundry on the wires of the lights (they go from one side of the living room to the other). Worked fine except that my pants are still damp, 6 hours later.

I also cleaned the apartment today. Not that it needed much. Did the dished, cleaned the counters and the stove, cleaned the table, and swept.

The 'chili' is going to last us a couple more days. I made a bunch of it, hoping it would be dinner or lunch for us for a while. It is like real chili where it's gotten even better after sitting in the fridge for a day.

I did a watercolor today. I haven't worked in watercolors really since my trip to Savannah (May 2010) so I feel a bit rusty.


I might be going to the stone garden (Uffizi) tomorrow. Depends on if I get caught up doing something in the apartment again or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment