Thursday, October 14, 2010

10/14/10

I haven't been updating daily because there isn't much daily to update about. I will probably update 2-4 times a week now. I do a lot of the same thing; go to classes, come home, make dinner, go to sleep, repeat.

I did get passed on my first Bargue finally. Here's the finished product:

I started on my new one, which I feel a lot more prepared for. Here it is after working on it today:

Also, I'm progressing slower than normal (for me at least, but actually a little faster than the school wants me to) on my first charcoal drawing. No one else in the room has started shading the shadow shapes. Here it is:
Lucas is going to Lucca this weekend for an Illustration convention. I don't much care for it and I enjoy my time of sitting around doing nothing, so I'm not going with. Plus I have to do laundry and clean up the apartment a bit.

I'm going picture crazy this blog. This is Elena making us arreppas last weekend:
And this is just fun/weird. I found Tobacco scented air freshener in a 0.99euro store. I kind of want to get it just because it's so odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment