Wednesday, October 27, 2010

10/27/10

Halloween is almost upon us. It really doesn't seem like it either. I miss seeing skeletons and pumpkins everywhere. I miss the leaves everywhere. The only thing the same is the cold. It doesn't even have the Fall smell here, just the cold. I have no idea what I'm doing on Halloween. I think maybe going to a party that Rachel invited us to, but I won't know anyone there except Lucas and her and I'm not sure if I'm up to that. I'm sure the other students will have a party together and I think I'd much rather go to that if that's the case. If not, I'll see if Lucas wants to host something on Saturday night or something.

They turned the heat on in the studios but it's still necessary to wear a hoodie or jacket while working. We also have the heat set to 68 F (20 C) in the apartment and we've been dealing with that ok, just piling the layers on. We don't want to have the gas bill be more than it needs to and Lucas and I are both used to a lot colder weather.

I'm feeling down again. I think it could just be a mixture of the weather, my migraines and back and neck pain coming back, and just bordom. I have no idea why I am so bored with my work right now, but I have to kick myself to work on my Bargue and even my charcoal model drawing. I left early on Monday and didn't go to class yesterday mainly because of a constant migraine that seems to want to put me in a coma. I've tried everything to get rid of it but it seems to only be gone when I'm sleeping. It also dies down if I'm laying down listening to music or something like that for a couple of hours. Poop.

I'm getting extremely homesick again as well. Only 46(?) more days until I get to see everyone again. It's probably a bad thing that I keep daydreaming the day I get home from the airport.

I'm planning on going to Rome next weekend (Nov 5th?). I'm hoping to be able to hit all the places I want to see within a day. From what I've been reading, it is possible. Especially since most of the places I want to see are near each other.

Well, off to model drawing. I'm hoping to get something accomplished although I don't want to work anymore on the drawing. It's pretty much finished, though I know there's some tweaking that needs to be done. But not looking forward to the 3 hours of standing with a owee back and neck and pounding migraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment